Philippines visa service in Dubai. Apply for a Philippines visa with Visa International Professionals for a fast, reliable and professional service.
From your side you need to prepare the following documents.
1. NOC (No Objection Certificate) from Employer/Sponsor with exact dates of travel and return to duty date.
2. 3-Month Original Bank statement from UAE account with the bank stamp and with end balance of min 20,000AED.
3. 2x passport size photos with white background.
4. Original passport valid for 3-months with 2 blank pages with residency visa valid for 3 months from departure dates.
Our service includes:
1. Application filling.
2. Flight Reservation.
3. Hotel Reservation.
4. Professional personalized letter to the Embassy from English National.
5. Experts advice regarding vital supporting documents to prepare and complete your file to 100% for a stronger substantial application.
6. NOC for children/family members. NOC if partner or investor.
7. Travel Itinerary.
8. Problem solving and solution recommendations regarding your documents.
9. Document checking.
What we need from you to prepare documents:
1. Passport copy/picture
2. Residence copy/picture
3. Work address
4. Home address
5. Travelling date
6. Last Philippines visa copy/picture if applicable
Philippines Visa fees
Our service fee for the documentation is only 300AED
When you are going to your appointment you also need to pay the Embassy fee of 260AED
Processing time for Philippines Visa:
- Visa processing at least 10 working days.
- This visa is a 30-day max stay.
N.B - Applicants are required for personal appearance in the consulate.
For more information about this Philippines visit visa please contact:
Mary - 0504089186 (Tagalog, English)
Chrissie - 0501349186 (Tagalog, English)
Aisling - 0505338652 (English)
Hocine - 0503089186 (Arabic, Algerian, French, English)
Call our office 04-250 1951
Or leave an enquiry on http://visainternationalpros.com/visa-services/ and we’ll call you.
Our Facebook - Visa International Professionals