From your side you need to prepare the following documents:
1. NOC (No Objection Certificate) from Employer/Sponsor with exact dates of travel and return to duty date.
2. 6 - Month Original Bank statement from UAE account with the stamp.
3. 2 x passport size photos with a white background not older than 6-months.
4. Original passport valid for 6 months with residency visa valid for 3 months from departure dates.
N.B.. - If tenancy contract, car registration, pay slips, property in the UAE or home country or trade license (for partners and investors) please provide at the appointment time.
N.B.. - If traveling with children below 18 years old please provide original birth certificate translated into English and copy of certificate.
N.B.. - If traveling with husband/wife please provide original marriage certificate translated into English and copy of certificate.
N.B.. - If not traveling with husband/wife or children please provide their passport copy and residence visa.
Our service includes:
2. Flight Reservation.
3. Hotel Reservation.
4. Professional personalized letter to the Embassy from English National.
5. Appointment Schedule.
6. Experts advice regarding vital supporting documents to prepare and complete your file to 100% for a stronger substantial application.
7. Travel Insurance.
8. NOC for children/family members. NOC if partner or investor.
9. Travel Itinerary at the request of our clients.
10. Problem solving and solution recommendations regarding your documents.
11. Document checking.
Processing time for Schengen Visa:
Maximum 15 working days.
N.B.. - During high season it may take up to 20 working days.
What we need from you to prepare documents: 1. Passport copy/picture
2. Residence copy/picture
3. Work address
4. Home address
5. Travelling date
6. Last Schengen visa copy/picture
You can send these 6 via email or WhatsApp, make a bank transfer and I email all the documents back to you to print and bring with you at appointment time or you can come to our office pay in cash and I will give you all the documents in hard copy. This choice is up to you.
For more information about this visas please contact: